Monday, December 3, 2007

absolutely enchanted



Just a little over a month until I move to Stockholm. I am super excited to start new projects, see all new types of inspirations and locations, and be really really freezing cold. Taking Swedish class will be real great fun; can't wait to speak more confidently, and easily.
I really just can't wait to be enchanted by my new home, Stockholm. I get to wear cute coats, mittens, scarves etc, walk down cobble stoned streets, hop into specialty boutiques, deck my new flat out with amazing scan design, set up a little studio to make gorgeous new artwork, and start my independent life. I am super scared too. I have never been with out my family; I don't know what I will do without my little sister. She's my best friend. Love you Ingrid.

Here in Tampa, I have become absolutely enchanted by Fifi Lapin. Why couldn't I have thought of that? Seriously. Fashion and bunnies. Fifi is just too sweet, simple, fashionable, and girly.

No comments: