Saturday, May 29, 2010

Flickr Favorites

Here are a few other very talented girl artists who draw bags and perfume bottles and sweet pretty things. I have major crushes on all of their work. Their talent may or maynot be greater than or equal to mine...hehe. See for your self, it is true.

Dang this girl can draw! Jenny Mörtsell. Soooo photo realistic. I adore her pencil portraits too a whole lot. I wish I could draw as skillfully as she does.

Jessica Gill also has a fun style. Her Chanel bottle might be better than mine. I love it!

Last but not least Little Doodles. Her work is super sweet. I love that she uses tiny little dots for shading...it must take forever and ever and ever. Besides fashiony items this girlie draws sweet little birdies with bow ties and cupcakes and other small things.

I have been working on some new drawings...like Champagne bottles and girly wrapping paper, and new perfume bottles. I haven't set up my scanner just yet but I will soon.

No comments: