Monday, October 11, 2010

Etsy Find


I don't have a cat, nor do I really want one (more of a doggie person, plus the BF is not a big fan of pets) But if I did have a cat I would have definitely been tempted to buy these morbid and a bit gruesom, hilarious cat toys by Spellwell. (Who is at the moment one of those lucky few chosen ones for the front page...a featured seller.) I am sure the evil cat Kato I had growing up would have adored these. She surely adored bringing me lots of half eaten small animals. Sometimes she would even murder her little friends in my bedroom in the middle of the night if I was having a lucky night, not. It was only after a few of these mishaps that the catdoor was decided to be nailed shut, thank goshness! My cat lived to be 13 and had way more than her share of 9 lives. 

R.I.P. Kato I kind of miss your bitchiness, though you always made up for it by being soooo pretty.


Puss o Kram
Kristina

No comments: