Monday, October 4, 2010

The Happy Mondays!

DSC_0521

My weekend was perfect. It was just gorgeous Fall weather. The sun was shining and the air was crisp with the smell of warm smoke billowing from the chimneys of neighboring fireplaces. Torö seemed especially quiet and calm this weekend. A few neighbors were doing yard work...but the hum from their lawn mowers and clippers just melted into the background of leaves rustling. We took a walk down to the water...which is now 8 degrees C...burrrr! and we took wonderful fall themed pictures of leaves and mushrooms and acorns.

To add a bit of structure to my posts I have decided to create a few series/categories that I will touch on each week/day...such as my new Daily Obsession. (Hope I can keep it up!)

Today my Daily Obsession would have to be the season Autumn! I am just in love with this season....I am not even a bit sad that summer is over! I have enjoyed replacing my sneackers and ballerina flats with my boots and booties and putting on a wool coat and scarf is just wonderfully cozy. I love this glamorous Fall photo found on the equally glamorous blog This is Glamorous.



I really adore her red dress...but I dare say I would never dare lay in a pile of leaves with it! Who knows what could creep out from under there...ekk!

Oh and a few Fall photos from our weekend away from the city...

DSC_0524
DSC_0533
DSC_0535
DSC_0548
DSC_0550
DSC_0557
DSC_0577
DSC_0579
DSC_0582
DSC_0568
I love the mushrooms that look like black fortune cookies...I wonder what their fortune would say? And isn't the BF's parent's house just gorgeous?!
DSC_0576
DSC_0569
DSC_0562
DSC_0554
DSC_0539
DSC_0525
DSC_0526
DSC_0520


Happy Monday!
Puss o Kram
Kristina

No comments: