Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Daily Obsession...

Today I am just in love with Shan Shan, Etsy featured seller Dadaya's super girly photography. Especially these pretty images of legs with girly tights and shoes. The heart tights and heart shoes are just too cute! Her shop also features the cutest berets...I wouldn't mind owning one of each. hehe





You can read about Shan Shan in her featured seller interview here...
She also has a very inspirational fashion blog where she photographs her amazing wardrobe here...
And if that isn't enough...because it never is you can take a peek at her vintage shop here... and her photography shop here...

This one is my favorite. The embroidery is just beautiful.


Oh and I can't resist featuring a few of her lovely outfits.  











I am very jealous of her stockings and sock collection.



Puss o Kram
Kristina

No comments: