Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Off to Grandmother's house I go...

vintage monogram luggage...not mine of course, I wish!

I have packed my bags and gotten ready to take the train across Sweden to visit my Grandparents for a few days to celebrate an early Christmas. Shall be nice to get away from the city and spend some time with my Momma's side of the family who I don't get to see very often. Once at Christmas and once during the summer.

I am a bit worried about traveling though. The trains have been delayed and the such all week, because of all the snow we have gotten. I really hope that I won't have a prolonged trip, it already takes 4.5 hours! But I have packed some food, books, and I have Season 4 of Mad Men to watch as well...so I'm thinking I'll be fine.

My grandparents have no internet! Whatever shall I do with myself, joshin'! It shall be a nice break from internetland as well.

No comments: