Monday, February 7, 2011

Breakfast at Tiffany's...

My weekend was really nice. I like to be able to pretend I have a regular job and take weekends off (well almost, I always find myself checking my email a hundred times or pick up my sketchbook for a bit.) The weekend was mainly devoted to fixing our apartment even more. Tell you more about that later I got more important things to share.... I finished a few new illustrations! More more more Breakfast at Tiffany's themed drawings. I enjoyed rewatching the iconic movie and pausing to find special moments to draw, like Holly's sparse quirky apartment, her creative use for a mailbox, and her sleeptime essentials.



Holly's Apartment

Holly's Mailbox

Sleep...


Pretty huh?! I think i'm obsessed with my own drawings, is that okay?



1 comment:

Neysa Bové said...

I just found your blog, I absolutely ADORE your illustrations. They're wonderful!! xo -nb