Monday, February 28, 2011

Tove's Home

Swedish Artist Tove Mauritzson's home is just stunning. I love her whimsical colorful animalful (not a real word but whatever) paintings cover huge wall spaces in her home. These maximalist paintings work perfectly with her minimalist decorating. Her decorating and painting style both uses lots of colors but with the use of white it doesn't become too overwhelming. It's just perfect! I think I may be in love with every corner of her home. The mix of new and vintage is gorgeous and interesting. This is how I would like to live.

Now I just have to start painting again. So my walls can be filled with colorful whimsical paintings too. (Or maybe I'll save my pennies to get one of hers.)














It's Monday already! How did that happen? Happy Monday then!



No comments: