Monday, April 4, 2011

The Weekend

This is what my weekend looked like...

DSC_1429
I revived my sourdoughs.

DSC_1432
Had a candle-lit dinner ready for bf for when he came home.

DSC_1434
Baked potato with Skagen, and avocado salad.

DSC_1439
I adore the reflection...

DSC_1446
Herb, chili, garlic encrusted lamb chop with sage pork sausage, parsley salad, and tomato salad.

DSC_1449
Just little me...

DSC_1451
Home baked pineapple ham pizza.

DSC_1454
The table setting!

DSC_1459
yummaness!

The weather was pretty yucky so we stayed indoors pretty much all weekend, making lots of yummy food. (but we do that even when the weather is nice, hehe) We did manage to head out and meet up with some friends on Saturday night, so we wouldn't turn into complete hobbits.


1 comment:

Priscilla Francine Makeup said...

Those potatoes look yummy? Whats the recipe?