Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Audrey Grace Boutique!

Remember that wonderful nostalgic Audrey and Grace project I've been hinting about! Well now I've got all the details to share with you. Miss Jaclyn Bethany a fellow classic Hollywood movie lover is opening a pop up shop this Christmas in Jackson, Mississippi and she has commissioned many artists (including myself) to do works inspired by Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly, as well as shall be carrying clothing and accessories from many popular clothing brands. I think it is just a wonderful idea and I am super jealous that I won't be able to see it in person. sad face :(



Jaclyn herself...


You can learn more about the project by reading this great interview by fellow illustrator (and one of the illustrators whose work will be featured in store) Grace Hamilton here...



Or you can stay up to date with all the happenings of Audrey Grace Boutique on their Facebook page here...



Here you can see some of the projects that other artists have already completed. I need to get a move on, or they'll show me up ;)
Speaking of Facebook, my page doesn't seem to work or exist for most people so I have started not using it. A shame really that I don't understand why it isn't working for some people it was rather fun to use. Anyone know why this could be?



So in the next week or so I shall be sharing my process as I complete 6 gorgeous illustrations for Audrey Grace Boutique. Can't wait to show you more.







No comments: