Monday, May 2, 2011

Valborg!

So May was welcomed in with a major party weekend! (This is very unlike me, as I am a major hobbit) Starting on Thursday with a fun ladies night, then Friday with a night out with the boys, and then Saturday with a full on party out in the middle of no where to celebrate Valborg and our friend's 30 years of friendship. Valborg is always celebrated on the 30th of April, with huge bonfires (and extreme amounts of alcohol!)  So we had a wonderful cookout, enjoyed a mini hail storm, talked a lot and met new people, and danced the night away (my favorite part!) Got to be a show off, with my ballerina move, hehe.

Getting home from the middle of no where in the middle of the night was rather challenging and frustrating. Needless to say, Sunday morning was rather quite and uneventful. BF and I watched the mini series Sherlock and consumed a sick amount of candy.

Yay to a new week!

p.s. I must also confess, that I totally missed the Royal Wedding. Haven't seen a second of it. Was it pretty? I shall have to google it later. :)


No comments: