Friday, November 25, 2011

A Mogi Christmas

Christmas finally feels like it's on it's way... now that Thanksgiving is over I suppose. No turkey, pumpkin pie, cranberry sauce, or even sweet potatoes covered in marshmallows for me this year, sigh. Oh well, Christmas is my favorite anyway. This weekend is already the first of advent. I look forward to putting up our star in the window and getting a few new advent candles to light up the darkness with.

I just finished a Christmas-y header for a lovely lady named Malin, who has a very popular Swedish blog, Mogis.se she wrote a really lovely post about my work too.

It's it lovely!?!



It shall be a very stylish Christmas indeed!



1 comment:

Maya • Fashion Illustration blog said...

It's very very lovely. :-) I have to say I am very much looking forward to Christmas. Can't wait to do all those lovely family things :-)))

xx

M