Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 to 2012

2011 has been a wonderfully exciting year... a really really really good year actually! Personally; the boyfriend and I have enjoyed living in a larger rental apartment in a lovely cozy suburb of Stockholm. We've fallen even more in love (if that's possible). We've eaten many many many delicious meals and drank countless (well on that many) yummy bottles of wine. Professionally; my business has grown more than I could have imagined. I reached my goal of selling 1000 prints by the end of the year, also I've received lots of great press and blog features. Can't forget my scarves either! This is the biggest step I've taken in expanding my business so far. I'm more than proud of my silk scarves and all the great feedback I have received.


DSC_0925


DSC_1365

DSC_1219

DSC_0931

table_scarves_detail


So what is awaiting me in 2012?
- More love of course ;)
- Hopefully a whole lot more traveling this year (2011 was pretty dead in the traveling department). Already planning trips to south Sweden, the island of Gotland, Florida (to see my family yay!), and hopefully Paris or another big European city... and since I'm dreaming why not somewhere really exotic too.
- Take over the world (just joshin', hehe) But expand my brand even more; get my scarves in stores through out Sweden and internationally, and spread the word as much as I can too.
- Create my second collection, hopefully complimented by more than just classic scarves. I'm thinking kimonos, winter scarves, and pocket squares for our gentlemen friends.
- And I'm sure all kinds of other wonderful things will surprise me along the way.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



No comments: