Wednesday, January 25, 2012

From the beginning...

Today I feel like starting a new scarf. I've gotten loads of other work done this morning so time for some fun. I deserve it! I've got lots of favorite shows on the ready and I finally got a vision for a scarf... and I thought I'd let you in on what I'm thinking for this design from the beginning.




After seeing this photo via Pinterest I've been obsessed with the color scheme. I adore that corn blue color especially with the accents of dark pink and highlights of white. So a scarf in this scheme I must just do. But what to draw? Not much into having urns on my pretty scarves*... but those cherry blossom branches would be perfect. Lets start there and see where it takes me.

So now I'm going to go brew myself a huge cup of tea, get the shows rolling and start the drawing process. I've already gotten my big white square of paper on the ready. I'm so excited!


*Urns are creepy. What are you supposed to put in them? All I think of is ashes...


No comments: