Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Paris Dream


Via Divine Sweetness on Etsy

It's been 6 years since I was in Paris last.... when I took my final credits for my Art major at University, a gorgeous month in June 2006. It was such an amazing end to my 4 years in College and started my dreaming of moving to Europe, which I later did in 2008 as you know. Now I'm really craving back to Paris, because I'm already forgetting what all the main streets were called and how the air smelled (and all that other magical Parisian stuff we all adore.) Plus I am just dying to go with the boyfriend, who has never been. (Isn't this crazy?!) We even have friends in Paris who we can stay with. So what is keeping us from going really? No idea! Insane plane ticket prices perhaps? Possibly, but I think we may go soon, a last minute Spring trip or a late Summer get away. Either would be fine with me. Here's hoping!


Let's reminisce...


CIMG1404

CIMG1400

CIMG1324

CIMG1317

CIMG1345

CIMG1469

CIMG1467

CIMG1513

CIMG1525

CIMG1574

CIMG1474



No comments: