Friday, May 11, 2012

I'm really loving Instagram! I'm so glad it was made available for us (less cool) non IPhone users. I think I'm starting to get a bit obsessed; it's the first thing I check in the morning and the last thing I check at night. It seems as though absolutely everyone posts really wonderful pretty pictures, and I just must see them all.

I also really adore sharing small tidbits of my day or drawings in process etc (things that I most likely wouldn't share on my blog). So fun, plus I don't have to worry about my less than par photography skills. The photos are allowed to look washed out and a bit wonky, my cup of tea.







Happy Friday! It's been a great (quick) week! I got tons of things done; so I feel less guilty about not getting just about anything done today, it is Friday and all. (I revamped my email signatures for my email accounts, that's pretty much it.)

Tonight I'm off to meet a few ladies for a little Friday night fun! I certainly deserve a glass or wine or two. Have a great weekend!



No comments: