Saturday, July 21, 2012

Kungsholmen


Kungsholmen is a part of Stockholm that I nearly forget exists. I never go there... not on purpose really, it's just that all of the main city shopping centers and interesting markets, stores, museums etc are located in the other areas of Stockholm. Kungsholmen is a part of Stockholm I really must explore more often, they seem to also have really great restaurants, stores and apartments. I can imagine it would be a really nice quiet part of Stockholm to live. This interestingly angled, light filled apartment makes me want to move in an instant...










Such a gorgeous space, I could see myself moving into. Would just have to add a tid bit more color. To see more photos visit here...




1 comment:

xix said...

Oh wow...that place is beautiful. I would love to live there - so clean and spacious. My kind of home. ^^
♥ xixia | thisisxixia.com