How is it already Friday?! What on Earth did I do all this week?! Why not a little re-cap...
This Week I...
• I created my first Toile pattern. One that I've been dreaming of illustrating for months. (1)
• Also did my first DIY project in forever ever... a hand painted bowl and glass. (2)
• Worked worked worked. Finished a huge project with a NYC tie company (show you next week, but here is a peek, 3.)
• Did you know I am illustrating a book? Been working on illustrations for months... and now my work is coming to a close. Very Exciting! (Nope can't show you these until next year when published, sadface, but here is a tiny peek, 4.)
• Really neglected the blog this week, blah! (This post is me trying to redeem myself.)
• Had a meeting with a view in Stockholm, and signed on as Illustrator for a new Online Magazine! Very very exciting! (More on this soon, so you can get hyped up for the release in September, and other little peeks, 5 & 6.)
All in all a great week! Hope I have just as much of a great weekend... and you too!