Since it was so strangely warm on Saturday, we had to enjoy a dinner to match the weather. So Johan made super refreshing watermelon-tinis, and I made deliciously fresh fish tacos with pineapple salsa, and lime sour cream. Delicious!
Want to learn how to make them?
Watermelon-tini Recipe: (for 2)
• 1/4 watermelon cut into chunks, blended smooth, then pushed through a sieve to remove majority of thick pulp
• 1/2 lime
• Sprite/or soda water
Add ingredient to martini glass at desired strength, sweetness, etc.
Fish Tacos: (for 2)
• Tilapia files seasoned with salt, pepper, and chipotle chili. Pan fry.
• Creme Fraiche/sour cream flavored with the zest of one lime, and 1/2 lime juice.
• Avocado cut into chunks.
• Homemade pineapple salsa.
• Cilantro for garnish.
• Tortillas, warmed in a dry frying pan, or the oven.
• 1/2 Fresh pineapple cut into chunks pan fried in a little sugar until browned.
• One or two yellow or red tomatos cut into chunks.
• Spring onions sliced thinly.
• Fresh chili minced. Add as much as you like depending on how spicy the chili is.
• Cilantro chopped.
• Juice of 1/2 lime.
• Salt and pepper.