Monday, September 17, 2012

Teen Vogue

I love Pinterest! I especially love I can discover new things, even new thing about my brand. Periodically I Google or Search EmmaKisstina in different sites to see if anything interesting comes up, the other day on Pinterest something really fun popped up.

My prints were featured in a really cute room tour in Teen Vogue (say what?!) The bedroom of a sweet teen named Ella Viscardi. This feature had been posted many months ago in April or so, but makes me just as happy to discover now. What a pleasant surprise! and such a cute little space. You can view the rest of the tour here...







Thanks Ella! I am just tickled pink by this. I wish I could always see where my prints find new homes. Won't you all take photos and show me? I'd just love that!







1 comment:

Ella said...

it's over a year later and i just saw this post for the first time! i'm a big fan of your work and so excited that i made it onto the blog :)

xx ella
www.ellaetcetera.com