Wednesday, January 9, 2013

JTVM


 Artist's must be the most interesting people on earth. (I'm no artist, so we're definitely not talking about me.) Who wouldn't want to venture into the mind of an artist and find out what's really going on in there. Where their thoughts and ideas come from. Their talent. I'd like to venture into the minds of any number of people including complete strangers, celebrities, bloggers, family and friends. But the one mind I would most want to explore would be my boyfriend Johan's. (Don't worry this isn't going to be sappy.)

Johan has the most amazing mind I've ever encountered. His memory is insane! I don't think I'll ever tire of being impressed by his vast knowledge as well as his ability to see beauty in the little things as well. Take this old billboard we pasted on a walk the other day. I passed it un-noticed but he rushed to get his camera out to capture these gorgeous abstract images. And I'm so glad he did.

Aren't they great?! Who would have thunk it.... only an artist perhaps.



No comments: