Friday, January 25, 2013

Week 4


This week I had all sorts of fun blog things and illustrations planned, but I didn't get them ready in time.  (How shameful!) I love how ambitious I am on Monday, writing a lengthy to do list with all sorts of great things to do... but by Friday, I'm backed up.

• I did get quite a lot of nice things finished, and started on. I've been working on around 24 illustrations for a few different clients. Certainly keeping me busy! Can't wait to show them off as soon as I can.

• And for myself I've been even more obsessed with pattern making more than usual. I have even created a finished pattern that I'm actually very very pleased with. It took a bit of fixing and tricking, two attempts, and a tutorial or too, but it finally turned out how I wanted. A peek is of course shown up top.


Hope you have a wonderful weekend!


No comments: