• The week started off with new drawing pads and pens. There is nothing better than a few new supplies to get me to kick start a few new drawings, and want to work work work. Feels like an artist's fresh start!
• Since making Fuchsia's gorgeously fragrant Sichuan chili oil last week, I'm still obsessed, and have been enjoying Asian inspired dishes and snacks all week this week too.
• Published another gorgeous Blogger What's in my bag, featuring favorites picked by Victoria of Vmac & Cheese.
• I've been working on about 24 custom drawings this week too. Sounds rather huge and time consuming, but they are actually rather simple and really fun to work on.
• As a kind of New Years treat I bought myself a membership and a few wine tasting classes with the Boyfriend's University wine society. The classes are held in a gorgeously historical (and insanely old) wine cellar in the Old Town of Stockholm. It's a perfect atmosphere for tasting really delicious wines amongst a really interesting group of people... it's also not as snobby as it sounds. (Very fun and relaxed I promise!)
• Our first tasting was about Bordeaux and Bordeaux copies, held by my Boyfriend (Smarty Pants). We tried 6 wines from around the world, amazing how they all tasted rather similar. Definitely figured out that I'm a fan of the Bordeaux wine style. This bottle on display in the cellar was designed by Andy Warhol. (Neat huh?!)
• And then the week ended really lovely, in the form of another gorgeous new issue of Pouf! magazine. They have a gorgeous new website and blog to explore too. Go have a read!
• Love seeing boyfriend's and my name published together too, we're a great team.
Have a lovely weekend!