Friday, March 8, 2013

Week 10


This week I had the opportunity to go to Swedish conference Webbdagarna with the lovely and gorgeous Ann Charlotte of Pouf Magazine. As you can kind of guess by the name, it was all about the WEB! Two whole days of speakers and presentations about the web, new technology, apps, great websites, and how people are using the web to build their businesses etc. So much fun, and so informative! I have soooo much new information crammed into my head, but I have no idea what to do with it or where to start.

Gah just so many ideas! First off I want to redesign absolutely everything, my website especially (but that would be a pain as it feels like I did that just yesterday), and second I really want to figure out new and exciting ways to present my work or create new work. (The hard part is figuring out just how to do that... hmmm.) I also want to be a little more technically savvy. Felt so behind with the times with all the other 1500 attendees all on their Iphones and Ipads, tweeting and blogging and being all cool on site. I've got a smart phone, but it's getting pretty tired and slow, couldn't take any photos of the stage etc it was just too dark for my phone camera. (Ordered a new phone today, yay!)

So yeah, pardon me while I try to organize all my thoughts and try to come up with all sorts of great new ideas... and also have a great weekend!

image via webbdagarna.se

p.s. This is my 1000th post! How crazy is that?!


1 comment:

Emma said...

congrats on 1000 posts! That's quite an accomplishment! xx