Tuesday, April 16, 2013

What sort of Calendar do you keep?

Since I love drawing by hand I therefore love keeping a traditional write in planner. I love being able to use pretty pens, doodle if I want to, and it's just quicker and easier for me. My boyfriend swears by his Google Calendar but I just don't have as much I need to remember as he does (work hours, school hours, wine tastings, sport games etc.) So my traditional calendar is perfect for me and my job.

My current calendar has the right page to plan your week Monday - Sunday and then on the left side there is a lined page for notes, which I use for my weekly to-do list. I love it! This keeps my week organised and I always know what I have to get done by the end of the week easily.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yep it's true! Didn't make that one up :)