Thursday, June 27, 2013

What's Up!

Oh man I think I'm already obsessed with the new video feature on Instagram. I think it's going to be really fun to share little tid bits from my illustrating process, my environment, and even me (if I dare.)
I've already created a handful which you can view here, but this one pictured I created today.

This week I've been working a little bit quicker than usual. Plus I've had a few more projects than usual. (Hence the blog silence still.) Next week Johan and I are taking a quick 5 day vacation, and I'd like to have the majority of my projects finished by then so that I can relax and not feel so guilty about missing work. I've been working on a few What's in my Bags, several blog headers, a logo, and other custom illustrations. I can't wait to show them all off once they've been published!

We're off to Gotland (the island between Sweden and Finland) on Monday. I'm pretty dang excited since I've never been and I've heard such great things about the island. Such as there's always nice weather and it doesn't really look like Sweden... even though it is. We're going to take our car and try to see as much as we can. Hopefully take a million gorgeous photos too. Feels like we haven't gone on a photo adventure in a while.

It's going to be great to get away from my computer screen for a while, and just enjoy another side of Sweden.


No comments: