Saturday, July 20, 2013

I'm Back

What started as just a 5 day vacation has turned into a several week long blog vacation. I must admit that it's been real real nice taking a break from writing (which doesn't come so natural to me.) But now I've collected so much fun stuff to share, I'm just bursting at the seams!

I can't wait to share the gorgeous photos from our vacation, take a peek at the book I've illustrated, share a nice recipe or two, and of course show off how our lovely apartment is coming along. I also need to get back into my regular schedule of every other week Blogger What's in My Bag illustration collaborations.

Until then I'll leave you with a peek at our super dee duper sunny yellow kitchen. As you can imagine, I really enjoy this new larger cooking and eating space. This is what breakfast looks like every moring.

Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: