Friday, July 26, 2013

Week: 30

• This week we've been experiencing a bit of a heat wave in Stockholm. How unusual! Having had a nearly non-existent summer last year, it's nice to get some heat in Sweden this year. I've almost forgotten what it's like to sweat. To be honest I've been cooped up most days, and have waited to do my errands in town once temperatures have decreased slightly in the late afternoon. But I've certainly enjoyed warm summer evenings and a pinch of sun time on the balcony.

• I finally feel like I'm all caught up, and back on track with my work. I've even had a bit of time to tinker with the blog design just a bit. I think a change was much needed, don't you? Hope you like the lipsticks and the addition of a little more pink.


Well I really hope this sunshine holds on for a little (or long) while longer and I hope you all have a really wonderful weekend.


No comments: