Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pantone!

Hello Wednesday!

I can not concentrate today. No matter what I do, I just can't get any real work done. I've answered a handful of emails after having to seriously force myself, and even sketched for about 20 minutes until I got all antsy, but the majority of the day has passed and the amount of work I've gotten done is seriously pathetic. Here's hoping this little concentration rut wears off till tomorrow so I can get a full days work done... and more to catch up. 

I kind of had to slap myself to sit down and write this post, hehe.

Anyhow, you like this Pantone chip I re-created? It's in a lovely light shade of turquoise that the boyfriend and I both love. I had it printed and framed in a thrift store frame for our living room gallery wall. Clever, simple, and fun I think! Can't wait to get it up on the wall... and show you of course.


No comments: