Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Tenerife: Vacation Pictures Part 2

Hello Wednesday!

Don't worry I'll have a blogger What's in my Bag illustration to share with you later today. But first, let's take a look at a few more gorgeous vacation photos!

The rest of the week, we explored even more views such as from the heights of El Teide (an active volcano and the tallest mountain in Spain), visited a gorgeous local market, and even went on a private wine tasting. 











I'm so glad we were able to get away from our regular daily lives for a week to explore a place we've never been before. And getting away from Sweden's January depressing darkness was kind of nice as well. Travelling is always so refreshing and exciting, and I really really enjoy it! Tenerife was really lovely as it's very tourist friendly but still rather interesting with all the amazing mountain views, and traditional Canary Island culture.

Hope we'll be able to travel somewhere else together this summer or next fall too. (Now I really want to go to main land Spain, to eat even more delicious Tapas.) I've already got new travel plans for myself, as I'm flying to Florida in 2 weeks to spend some time with my family. I don't really consider this vacation, as I hope to get lots of work done. But we'll see :)

No comments: