Friday, March 28, 2014

9 Handbags

Hello Friday!

I'm so glad you're here, I've been working my booty off, and really deserve a nice weekend. The weather forecast says sunshine, so I think I'll get my wish granted.

This week I've drawn and drawn and drawn (definitely think I'm out of my drawing rut, woo hoo), I've also taken lots of new product photos of my EmmaKisstina prints, and shared them too all over internetland. Yesterday I started drawing these 9 popular designer handbags (I drew them all large too, so they can be printed by themselves as well). They took hours and hours, and my hands were starting to cramp up but I'm so proud of myself. It's been far too long since I've sat up till about 11pm drawing.

If you've got a love for designer handbags you can find this print in my Etsy shop here...

Hope you all have a nice weekend!


2 comments:

Susy said...

Real pretty, love it‼ ☺

tiedyedisaster.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Susy!