Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Aqua


Hello Tuesday!

For my thirtieth birthday my parents wanted to treat me to something special and nice. I'm sure they were thinking jewelry but I'm not much of a jewelry girl. I hardly ever wear rings or necklaces, never bracelets, and prefer to wear simple studs on my ears only these days. So instead I asked for a pretty new everyday handbag because I knew it would be something I would really use more than on special occasions. I'm completely smitten with the bag that I fell for, this aqua green Kate Spade small cross over bag. It's the perfect size for just my phone, keys, mini wallet and a lipstick or two. I also adore the fun color. I think it's going to look so cute with all of my Spring jackets.

I'm also pretty tickled that it perfectly matches my EmmaKisstina Glamour silk scarf. 





No comments: