Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Blogger WIMB: Danielle of Miss Glam Dan

Hello Wednesday!

Bright red, hot pink, gold, and black and white make a stunning color scheme! Don't you think? I'm so glad it's Wednesday so I can show off yet another fun blogger collaboration. I'm pretty sure I've said this a million times, but I really enjoy creating these illustrations, and feel so lucky to get to feature so many amazing bloggers. This week's blogger What's in my Bag illustration features colorful and glamorous fashion blogger Danielle of Miss Glam Dan.  Danielle has such great bold style, and it's really fun that her illustration really captures it!

To see my entire collection of Blogger What's in my Bag illustration you can visit my Pinterest board here..
You can always get a custom illustration for yourself or a friend, find a listing in my Etsy shop here...


No comments: