Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Red Coral Scarf and Pretty Ocean Things

Hello Tuesday!

It was really really really nice to have a long Easter weekend to relax in the Swedish countryside, eating lots of food. We also spent the majority of the holiday outside in the fresh Spring air, and it was wonderful. Thank goodness it is finally starting to warm up!

Today, I decided to take a few new photos of my Red Coral Silk scarf (find it in my Etsy shop here.) Since the scarf has a bit of a nautical theme I arranged it with a few seaside items, an oversized seashell jewelry box, a piece of driftwood and an oyster shell fitted with a pearly stone.

This is one of my personal favorite scarf designs as I adore matching it with a bright red lipstick, and it easily matches with much of my simple wardrobe.







4 comments:

Caitlin Quinn Stroud (sometimes I go by Lina)... said...

Love it! Saving up for one of these...

Unknown said...

Oh that's so nice! I only have 2 so hopefully you'll save your pennies real quick ;)

Unknown said...

beautiful scarf , i love it very much!
latesttrendfashion.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Jamie! I'm so glad you like it! xo