Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Blogger What's in my Bag: Emily of The Locust of Style

Hello Wednesday!

This week I'm spending some time getting spoiled by my Grandparents on the West coast of Sweden. Even though I'm taking just a pinch of time off from work and the internet to enjoy some sunshine and gorge on too much chocolate, I still of course wanted to have a gorgeous Blogger What's in my Bag illustration to show off for you today. This week's illustration features fashion blogger Emily of blog The Locust of Style. Emily has great easy going style and her blog is a major breath of fresh air!

To view all of the gorgeous illustrations I've created for tons of wonderful bloggers, check out my Blogger What's in my Bag Pinterest board here...

And if you'd like to have one commissioned for yourself or a friend you can purchase a Custom What's in my Bag listing in my Etsy shop here...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YES to the sparkly water! Favorite.

smash said...

Hi! I discovered your work through Emily's post. I absolutely love it :) So pretty and fun. xx