Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Blogger What's in my Bag: Jade of Coffee and Cashmere

Hello Wednesday!

I took a short break from working on this fun series while on vacation and the such, but it's finally back! I hope you've missed the series as much as I have. (Lots!)

So today's latest Blogger What's in my Bag features blogger Jade of Coffee and Cashmere! Jade's got super fun quirky style and the cutest daughter ever. I definitely love the mix of sophisticated Mommy's things and her daughter's My Little Pony and super sweet strawberry sunglasses in her illustration. Cute right?!

To see the entire series and all of the amazing blogger's I've featured you can view my Blogger What's in my Bag board on Pinterest here...

And if you're interested in getting one commissioned for yourself of a friend you can find a listing for my Custom What's in my Bag Illustrations here in my Etsy shop.


No comments: