Friday, August 29, 2014

Lilac and August Review

Hello Friday!

I'm obsessed with lilac at the moment. (Big news, I know.) I can't think of a prettier color. It's so soft and feminine and makes me feel pretty and happy. I love it as a nail polish color, now as a background color and I've even got my eye on a few accessories I'd like to get myself in this gorgeous shade. Bought this super pretty Kikki K leather planner for 2015 and forever. (Already so excited for a new year, weird.) So for a while you may see a lot of purple around these parts. Just saying.

August was a lovely month. While July was for vacation, August was for getting back to work. And I'm pleased to say that I feel I actually have. Vacation really helped to amp up my motivation to get working on loads of new designs. I have so many new ideas, and designs I've been working on. Now I just have to figure out what to do with them. Quite a nice problem to have!

What else happened in August?

• I visited Formex Stockholm's largest design trade show and it was incredibly inspiring.

• Featured so many lovely bloggers in my Blogger What's in my bag series. Coffee and Cashmere, Modish and Main, and Gala Darling. Such a lovely group of ladies. :)

• And I reduced all of my print prices in my Etsy shop. This is huge as I've never done this before. They will stay reduced through September too so happy shopping, hooray!


p.s. You can find my Tiny Flower Vases illustration in lilac in my EmmaKisstina Etsy shop here...


No comments: