Thursday, October 9, 2014

I Bought Stuff: An Autumn Haul Video

Hello Friday!

Hooray another film! Took me awhile to film again since we've been having really horrible weather that has made lighting really really hard. Also the film I was planning on posting last week was just too bad too publish... it was just so boring, and my face looked dead. Poo! I think I've fixed the light problem though (don't know about the face problem, hehe), as I've finally invested in a studio lamp. I bought it mainly to help when I take product photos, but it will definitely help now that I've taken up filming. 

So this is my first ever haul, a YouTube classic. Fun stuff! Enjoy!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

So adorable!!! I love hearing you talk about your country.

Unknown said...

Oh thanks Carlene! I'll have to talk more about Stockholm some time.