Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Let Me Introduce You to New EmmaKisstina Stockists

Hello Wednesday!

Long time no see. Where have I been? First I had a very irritating cold (may have blown my nose 5 million times in 3 days, which also left me with no energy to do anything else, grrr) and then my parents came to Stockholm for a visit, so not much work got done then either. But it was amazing having them here to show them what my life is like in Sweden. Nothing like spending time with your family when you only get to see them in person every other year or so.

Anywho, back to business. This Spring I've had the pleasure of adding 3 stockists, woo hoo! Let me introduce you to 3 stores now carrying my prints and products.


In Sweden: Wågat och Schöönt
Here in Malmö you can find a selection of my prints, scarves, makeup bags, and soon my acrylic trays.


In Switzerland: Stina's Café
Here in Luzern you can find a large selection of my silk scarves.


In USA: Colori
Here in San Marino, California you can find a selection of my silk scarves, prints and makeup bags.

I hope to add even more new stockists real soon.

No comments: