Monday, March 7, 2016

2016 Update! Books and more!

Hello Monday!

Long time no see. (I hate when people say that.) Where have I been? What have I been up to? Tons and tons of drawing is what I've been doing! It's been a really exciting process, and I'm so happy that I can finally share what I've been working on.

Since Formex in August I have been in contact with Swedish book publisher Pagina Förlag (who actually discovered my work there, yay!) They have commissioned me to illustrate 3 books, which is very exciting! One love themed postcard book, one fashion themed poster book, and an adult coloring book. I was over the moon about this project and worked from September to February on these illustrations, especially for the coloring book as I had to create 96 originals. I don't think I've drawn this much in my life. I think I might have even gotten better at it too.

My postcard book Love Notes and my poster book Fashionista are both already available for sale (links below) and my coloring book will be released at the end of the month.

Since I've been working so many months on these coloring book illustrations, drawing nearly everyday all day, I almost feel at a lost as what to do now that I'm finished. I've been drawing a few new patterns for my Spoonflower fabric shop and created new phone case designs for my Casetify shop. I also need to start work on more fashion illustrations for my Etsy shop. But what I'm really itching to do is start working on a second coloring book (just in case the first one goes well, I'd love to have one at the ready.)

So now you know what I've been up to all these months. I hope you're as excited for my books as I am!

If you are interested and located in Sweden my books are available for purchase on Bokus.
And if you are international you can find them in my Etsy shop.


No comments: