Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Update EmmaKisstina 2017

Hello neglected blog friends! I haven't fallen off the planet I promise, just been putting most of my focus (when not taking care of my son Stark of course) on my Instagram feed and my YouTube channel. Yeah so if you didn't know I had a baby last year, October 2016. Pretty big stuff! I'm loving my new role as a mom but it's quite the adjustment trying how to figure out how to manage my time taking care for Stark and still working on my business as much as I can.

If you would like to stay up to date with what I'm up to on a daily basis I'd say Instagram is your best bet. I share new illustrations every weekday, and other fun behind the scenes on my Stories. Plus it's a pretty fun time. I'm starting to get quite the engaged community... so join the party over there... https://www.instagram.com/emmakisstina/

And on YouTube I've been really consistent with my posting lately. Now 2 videos a week! We'll see how long I can keep it up. Hopefully for a while, my list of videos I'd like to create is really long. I've really boosted up my content to share loads of advice videos for other fellow illustrators, tutorials, draw with mes and now I'm starting to jump head first into the amazing bullet journal community with plan with me videos. Hope you'll enjoy all my new content! https://www.youtube.com/user/emmakisstina

See you around!

xoxo Kristina

No comments: