Wednesday, October 15, 2008

KILLER HEELS...



I never posted about my newest print...killer heels which I created a few weeks ago. My favorite red heels will be forever encaptured as these gorgeous prints...which is fantastic because I don't know how much longer they will last. Gamla Stan's cobble stones are ripping them up...as well as all my other heeled and even flat shoes. Who decided cobble stones were a good idea? I would like to have a word with them. Didn't ladies back in the day wear high heels?

I bought a pair of perfect fall shoes at a second hand affair the other day. They are so sweet! But they have metal heels so where ever I walk I clik clik clik clik clang clang clik clik everywhere...they are soooo loud. I must remind myself not to where these if I am trying to be discrete.

I would like to publicly thank Andrea for her large purchase of my prints for her wedding party. What a perfect bridesmaids gift...if I do say so myself. The thought of weddings almost makes me want to do something bridal inspired...hmmm.

I hate when each paragraph begins with "I" but what can I do!

kram Kristina

No comments: