Wednesday, November 3, 2010

emmakisstina Weddings...

 Everyday on so many gorgeous blogs I see tons of amazing handmade wedding ideas and paper goods, I just had to get into it myself. So I have been designing some Wedding inspired prints, invitation sets and congratulation cards. I won't be getting married myself for a while (I don't think) so it will be super fun to make pretty things for other lucky ladies and come up with tons and tons of gorgeous ideas for when my lucky day will arrive. I actually have never been a wedding freak like lots of other girly girls. I haven't planned my wedding since age 10...it's starting now, age 26 and it is super fun!

Here is my new Wedding Cake print and The Dress print...which you can find in my new Wedding section on Etsy!




I have also been working on other paper goods such as gift tags and wrapping paper...which are both very fun projects. Wrapping paper is a bit complicated but I'll get there soon. 

Here are a few of my new gift tag designs...





Puss o Kram
Kristina

No comments: