Thursday, February 3, 2011

I love GOLD...

This weekend we had cake overload at our apartment. On Fridady it was the bf's last day at his old workplace so I baked him a chocolate meringue pie (which turned out gorgeously if I say so myself)... but what I didn't know was that he'd bring home half a huge pink princess cake (such a fitting dessert for my manly man... made me happy though I adore pink princess cake, as well as the huge bouquet of longstemed flowers) from his workmates! It has almost (almost) been a struggle to finish off the two, which we managed last night. I'm thinking we're not going to be craving cake in a while.

Though, I saw this amazing creation on This is Glamorous this morning. Can you imagine?! Gold buttercream frosting. So ridiculously glamorous! I wonder if gold is tasty?


I think I actually want some...





No comments: