Thursday, March 24, 2011

c/o Illustration

OH exciting! A weekend long illustration fair c/o Illustration right in the middle of Stockholm starts tomorrow. All the major illustration agencies and their super talented crew of illustrators have made works especially for the event to promote the many ways and uses of illustration. Unfortunately I'm not participating (I have no Agent, sadface, but looking hint hint) but I shall be definitely going, to spy on the competition, hehe. I can't wait to see many of the illustrators' works I admire so in person, get tons of new inspiration and ideas... and maybe even make a few new connections. hip hip


clever digital invitation huh?!



Om du bor i Stockholm och har vägarna förbi Biblioteksgatan 10, det är öppet för allmänheten lördag och söndag. Kommer få se så mycket fint, nästan 400 verk!


No comments: