Thursday, April 21, 2011

Good News...

The haircut didn't turn out all that bad. I went to the cheapest place at the mall (all the other places were booked solid, except for the most expensive or the cheapest... so cheap won!) I got to catch up on some celebrity gossip while waiting (Heidi's unhappy about her plastic surgeries, ummm duh), and got my hair chopped off straight and simple without a fancy shmancy shampoo, which took about 10 minutes. Seriously 10 minutes... I have no hair. So since I wasn't expecting anything, it turned out fabulous!

Tomorrow the BF is taking me out to the internet free woodsy country island where his rents live to celebrate Easter. I am looking forward to a delicious roast lamb dinner, long walks through the woods and by the water, and being lazy.


No comments: