Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Birthday Month Special!

Yayayayayay! It's February! It's not only my birthday month but also one of my favorite months (may have something to do with my birthday, hmmm) but also there is super sweet Valentines day to celebrate (red and pink are two of my favorite colors and hearts and love are THE best) oh and it is a super short month (that's fun)!

So I want to celebrate my birthday all month long! (lots and lots of exclamation points are going to be needed for this post!!!!!!) I've got a nice deal to share with you too...


Woo hoo! You can get 20% off your entire order (excluding tax and shipping of course) on absolutely everything in my shop all month long. I'm so excited! I feel so happy and generous.

I hope for lots of love this February!




No comments: