Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Matchbook February Anniversary!

Woo hoo the 1st year anniversary issue is now live! Can you believe it's been a whole year?! It has been such a pleasure to get to contribute to the lovely Matchbook Magazine every month. Look at where it's at now! They have an entire team of writers, interns, photographers, illustrators and other contributors... oh and tons of followers/readers/Matchbook girls (and maybe a few boys too) of course. There is a real sense of community, a Matchbook family really, such fun being a part of it, teehee. I've loved drawing my monthly 'What's in My Bag?' illustrations every month (my favorite project each month actually)... and I'll of course continue to love drawing them this year as well.

Here are some of my favorite pages from the latest issue... (read the entire issue and the archives here...)















A really fabulous issue with lots of new features. I'm in love!





No comments: