Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Bamboo!

I got myself a new work buddy while in the States, a Bamboo Create Tablet... and I am just sooooo smitten!

DSC_1737
See, he fits right in the mess that is my desk.

Oh my goshness this little guy helps we out with everything now, and makes my working life soooo much easier. Seriously, I'm not sure how I survived with out him before. My illustrations are much easier to correct and refine, plus it's so easy and comfortable to use. I just love working with the pen instead of my silly finger on my macbook's touch pad, which I've been doing for the past 5 years. It has touch abilities too, so I can use it to explore websites and blogs as well as work in Photoshop, Illustrator etc. It doesn't have a gagillion complicated functions and it's not overly sensitive or difficult to use, it's just perfect. I highly highly recommend it, plus it only cost a tiny $99. (Cheap! but doesn't work cheap!)


DSC_1738
The shirt I'm wearing is so neon pink, it makes everything glow, neato

DSC_1739
Hello Mr. Bamboo, I think we're going to be very happy together!




No comments: