Monday, December 23, 2013

A Swedish Christmas


Hello Monday!

Christmas is almost here, yippy! Tomorrow actually as we celebrate on Christmas Eve in Sweden, and then have Christmas day to relax and just take it easy. (Pretty good setup I'd say!) I unfortunately don't get to celebrate with my family as I never fly home to see them at this time of year (Florida just doesn't have the same charm as Sweden around Christmas) but I'll be enjoying the holiday with my Boyfriend and his parents. Which is rather nice as well.

This year I was asked by American artist living in Berlin Stephanie Levy to take part in her Artist Advent Calendar where artists/illustrators/creators from around the world share what Christmas is like where they live. Head on over to Stephanie's blog to read my post and learn a little about how I celebrate Christmas here...

Anyhow, I hope you all have a really wonderful Holiday whether you celebrate or not. Merry Christmas!

No comments: